Sunday 7 December 2008

Some progress

My blog title's always seem to be 'Some progress' or similarly vague things. I'll try and have a more enigmatic title next time :) Meanwhile, the commission i've been working on has come on in leaps and bounds and I hope to show some photos of it soon, here's a shot of some of the parts before they were placed in properly:


It's currently hanging in my hallway and making me very amused to turn the handle and watch it go.

Also, a new jumping jack to go with the strong man. He's a lion tamer - without a lion currently, i'm not sure whether to make one to hang above him? I was thinking a tiger and a small whip for him.


4 comments:

ink and ginger said...

Ooh, a tiger!

Gracia said...

These jumping jack men of yours are wonderful and handsome...

Castle in the Air said...

Such fantastic work!
We made huge jumping jacks from scans of old French prints for the windows of the store during Christmas. I'm a great fan of the art form.
Your work is by far the best I have ever seen.
I'll have to keep checking back for updates!
Best wishes,
Karima

onĂ­rica said...

your work is very nice !
;)