Sunday 5 October 2008

Theatre Update 'n some brooches

It's been another beautiful day and i've been restlessly going out and coming back in again, not doing anything fully. It's my last day off work and I feel like I should get the most out of it - that attitude usually leads me to do nothing of anything.

Anyhoo, I do have some photos of the theatre with balloons
Different position for the fish.
With symmetrical balloon arrangement

Assymetrical! And the fish now looks like he's having some kind of heart attack, sorry about that.

Some close ups, love seeing the 3 dimensions

Since i'm an endless fiddler (I have a funny story about my endless fiddling which almost always ends in disaster, especially where anything health-related is concerned, but maybe i'll leave that till everyone's had their tea) I decided I would make a different scene for the same theatre! I can't do it right now what with constantly bumping in and out of the house, but soon!

Anyway, the last of the silver brooches have been made and will go in the shop today

I think that's all for today!

3 comments:

ink and ginger said...

Stunning. I love that the fish is jointed in the middle so he can curl into a circle or stretch out. I love the shape and detailing of the frame. I love it all.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful piece! It looks so beautiful, I love the top image with the fish leaping out of the waves, the depth you've created with all the layers is fantastic. Well done!

Sara of Sell Handmade Crafts Online said...

Hi! I just happened across your blog and I'm so impressed with your talents. Your crafts are so varied and wonderful. Excellent Work! Please, Please, Please consider posting some items for sale on Artfire.com!
We are just getting started and I'm on the lookout for amazing craftsters like you! This is a personal invitation to join us... and there are no seller fees - Artfire is 100% FREE! Please take a moment and check us out.
Blessings,
Celia
Artfire.com ~ Sell Without Fees ~ Create Without Limits ~ Buy Handmade!